Friday, August 29, 2014

Mood

I did not update my blog long long ago.
I wan to say back my buffday.
College friends celebrate with me 2 times.
Seriously, when the first time I really know that they wan to celebrate with me. I act like don't know, because I feel that they want to give me a surprise just do whatever they hope. I really happy that celebrate with them, I hope that everyone I am close to can celebrate with me. You no need to belanja me or buy a cake with me. I just need you to accompany me and just a chit chat. This is what I need. This is what my besties jimui did for me, a talk, a dinner, a cake, a buffday song and a happy moment. This is what I need, just a small thing that I need. 

Some of the friends, I really feel disappointed they even not post or tell a sentences of Happy buffday. Everytime that their buffday I will always wish them. Why they are doing so? I really have no idea. Sometime I am thinking is that I am a person they dislike or make them feel unhappy? I dun know what is the matter happen on. What for I need to treat them as a fren? And I did everything that I can to help, is that the treat for me? Sorry, I really cannot accept and I say with myself, I will not do so and I will not help anyone except they really treat me good. I am not a stupid girl, I do so is because I treat you as friend and if I no need to do so that other can do it for you then ok I will stop doing so. I will do the thing over my job/situation. 

No comments: